Friday, June 21, 2013

Our Family


I should have introduced you to my family back at the beginning!  

This is my Mama, Helen Till, age 91.  She lives at home in Montgomery, Alabama

Frank and I live here in Orlando, FL

These are our two grandchildren:
Jack age 9
Ian age 4
Our daughter, Rebecca (39), lives in Austin, TX
with her two boys 

Jack and Ian.  She is a mortgage processor.

Our daughter, Janet (34), is married to Michael Caponi. She is an interior designer for an architecture firm. They live in
Charlotte, NC.  She is the one who taught me how to make a blog and encouraged (threatened) me to get going on it!

Our son, Adam (26), is married to Diana and they live in
Austin, TX.  They are in graduate school at the U. of TX
and are both working on PhD's in chemistry.


No comments:

Post a Comment