Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Words 1-4


Words That Make Me Happy
In Order of
How Many There Are

By
Christine Till Garland


One Word

Alive
Delicious
Turquoise
Orange 
Forgive 
Integrity
Kindness 
True
Asparagus
Cozy
Ambiance
Fragrance
Soothe
Saute 
Comfort 
Nurture
Dote
Special
Book 
Present
Loyal
Fruitcake
Brownies
No. 
Yes!


Two Words

Old photos
Tea things
Post cards
Blue green
Coming home
Family history
Good seats
Porch swing
No casualties
Narrowly averted
Free tickets 
Nails done
Hair washed
Charm bracelet
Rainy morning
Library card
Living Bible
Morning prayers
Balmy night
Apron pattern
New baby
Baby smell
Cook book
Full pantry
Favorite author
Psalm 107
New recipe
White Out 
Old house
Tea time
Firm cushion
Full tank
Ukulele music
Vintage tablecloth
Hot tea
Almost there
Erasable pen 
Lotion Kleenex 
Not allergic
Instant rebate
Full moon
No bugs
School play
Sleeping baby
Everlasting life
Steadily improving
Much better
Fully recovered
Deep sigh
Long nap
Comfortable shoes
Dear friend
On time
Clean sheets
Free shipping
Play games
Sharp memory
Fresh breath
New computer

Three Words

Power back on
Good as new
Very nicely done
Coming home soon
Home at last
Soft but strong
Last car payment
Last house payment!
Baby neck sweat
New car smell
Free gift wrap
Who wants cake?
Cream of wheat
Vintage Christmas ornaments
Now I understand 
I forgive you 

Four Words

I found my keys
You got a letter
Your tea is ready
A piece of cake
A slice of pie
A cup of tea
I always wanted that
Will you forgive me?
Is this your camera?
The dance of joy
Love at first sight
Love at long last
Give me a hug



2 comments:

  1. Do you keep lists of words you like? I love your words!! That could be my list, except for the tea. I just never could get into the tea. I keep lists of "things" I like!! It's fun to see other people's lists. Tee hee!! I think you and I got the "list maker" gene. Anybody else, in the family, got the list maker gene???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you started a list of things you want to put on your blog? Or do they just pop into your head each day?

    ReplyDelete